Don’t let anyone think less of you because you are young. Be an example to all believers in what you say, in the way you live, in your love, your faith, and your purity – 1 Tim 4 v 12 (NLT)
Sometimes you might feel like older people can look down on you because of your age. But the Bible flips things on its head a bit here. It tells you, as a young man or woman of God, can actually set the bar high in how you live and the stand you make for God.
You don’t have to flag behind, but can spiritually set the bar high for the older generation. The Bible here is saying you can do this in a few key areas;
1. Your speech
– Make a stand for Jesus with godly conversations
2. How you live
– Live a lifestyle shaped by the Bible
3.How you love others
– Remember ‘Frontline’s’ motto?? ‘LOVE THEM LIKE JESUS’. Be sure to intentionally think of ways to love and serve others.
4. Your faith
– Have an audacious faith that steps out and takes God at His word. Be sure to take leaps of faith, step out and trust God – believe big!
5. Your purity
– Ask God to help keep you pure in all things
Cube Challenge: Pray over these 5 key points – ask God to help you begin to build a life based on these action points. Be an example, make a stand!